Thursday, January 5, 2012

ZUMBA

So as I mentioned the other day I wanted to break out of my comfort zone this year... and my first attempt at accomplishing this was trying Zumba.  So lat night I attended a class at Sphericality in Flemington NJ, about a half hour from where I live.  I don’t know where ya’ll (love saying that even thought I’m not from the South) but if you live anywhere near here (there) you should definitely check it out.  Besides Zumba, they have a BarreAmped, Yoga, Gyrotonic and pole classes.  The place is a one-stop shop for a variety of classes.  Anyway, so I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but I have two left feet and my OWN rhythm.  So needless to say I was really nervous to try this class, but LET ME TELL YOU... I LOVED IT!!!!!!  I mean like addicted already!  It is something I am going to keep up with and attend every Wednesday night.  I was worried because my husband is a Police Officer and he does shift work (4 on 4 off) and he is going to start working nights so there would be some Wednesdays that I wouldn’t be able to go, but the teach said I can bring him as long as he is quiet (BONUS).  He is 8 and addicted to his new 3DS so I am sure that will keep him occupied.  They also offer a Laughing Buddha Yoga class that I am going to try on Monday night.  I am really excited for my new found love and am hoping that it will keep me on track with exercise.  I always seem to start in a positive direction and then I get sick of it and fall off... I think I am going to get Zumba for the xbox so I can do it at home freely as well.  Now that I seem to have my working out on track, I need to get my diet on track.  Starting Monday (only because I need to go grocery shopping) and I figure Sunday will be a good day so make a meal and grocery list. I’ll have plenty of free time on Sunday since my football season is over (Thanks to the Jets). Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment