Monday, January 21, 2013

Namaste'

Back to blogging after a year of not blogging at all .. oh well.  A lot has changed and will change in the next month.  What has changed?  I had a little baby girl in July and she has completely changed my world!  What will change?  I am losing my job (I am a paralegal) at the end of February and soon will be a stay at home mom for awhile.  I decided to be positive about the change that I didn't welcome at first.  I am still scared.. what if I hate being home all the time and what if we have financial problems after a few months??  I have so many things in life that I want to do and accomplish and I plan on using this time do make it happen.  I want to do what I love and love what I do.  I never wanted to sit behind a desk for the rest of my life.  What do I love?  I love lemons (hence the blog name)!  HaHa kidding.. I love my family, yoga, fitness, healthy eating and feeling good.  I have, through my own creativity (that I swore I didn't have) managed to secure volunteering at a local yoga studio in exchange for free classes = AWESOME!  I will work the front desk, check students in, take payments for classes and clean the studio.  In return I hope that get more practice and knowledge of yoga.  This should, I hope, hold me over until I can afford a teacher training :)  So tonight I will attend a class and work the desk.  I can't believe that it has worked out this way, but it has, and I couldn't be happier!  My dream is to have my own yoga studio.  For so many years I have let myself get in my own way and I am no longer going to self sabotage.  I want things in life and it's not going to just happen to me, I need to make it happen!  So while I still have a month of work left, I am starting the next chapter of my life now.  I am not going to wait a month!  

What I plan for this blog is to write about fitness, clean eating yoga and all the in between stuff!  I hope to soon create my own workouts that I can post and recipes that I create or have tried.  I hope that this is the start of something beautiful.  I know it will be! 
 
 For now until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment